Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - P.E.T.A. is Wrong
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2000, 12:36 PM
CJDave
Keyboard Implanted

Re: P.E.T.A. is Wrong

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] For the same reason that we can have a lying pervert in the white house. The American people will tolerate it, so it exists. I would have no problem whatsoever plugging any protestor who defaced my property, damaged my equipment, or caused me a loss of any kind. No problem at all. I BELIEVE in protest as far as liberties are concerned. Heck, I was at our State Capital on Tuesday as part of a 1000 person rally against democrat legislated perversion. We did not, however, damage anything, or cause anyone to suffer losses. We are ENTITLED to lawful assembly, but not civil disobedience as the queers who are threatening Dr. Laura Schlessinger or the earth first vandals think they can do. We need a new president......we need it real bad.....and it had better not be another democrap![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] made 'em up themselves.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome