Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - registration question..
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2001, 04:44 PM
Posts: n/a
Re: registration question..

I checked with the State Police for when I switch the tub and frame on mine. When I was ready I would call them and they would send out an officer to issue a new VIN and Title for the vehical. I just had to show reciepts for any major parts. This was in PA Though

In PA you are NOT allowed to switch the VIN plates on any vehical.

My Jeep needs a second job[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome