Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Chevy Z-72...? a little O/T
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
u4ia4

Chevy Z-72...? a little O/T

Are any of you guys over 50? My old man must be going senile or something. He tried to argue with me about how his 96 Cheyanne 4X4 is better than my Z-71. well lets start with his being completely stock...with a 4.3. Mine is close to stock, but not quite and I've got the Vortec350. That crazy old man that brought me into this world things by adding dual flowmasters and modifying the stickers top say Plowmaster, he'll have a better truck than mine. He a college professor and has a student that opened up his own mobile audio and graphics shop. Last weekend when i went home, i saw two stickers one the kitchen table (pops must know Andreas...truck stuff in the table). The stickers said "Z-72 way off-road" looks just like the stock decals.
To get to the point, (asidefrom my old man being senile) I ned some fuel for this debate that might turn into a small feud. Let me know why my truck is better than his.
I've got TBI 350 Vortec, 3" Dual Flowmasters, 285s, tow package, 14bolt SF, NP241, Getrag 5-speed, JVC CD deck, 4 12" JL subs, some extra lighting, and a midland DB...thats about all i can think of. Thanks for the help,
---Peacock

If it hasn't broken, you haven't had it in the dirt yet.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome