Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Zook and parts rig 4 sale
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2001, 10:44 AM
mxnhid

Re: Zook and parts rig 4 sale

Well, to tell you what i think its not at all. It would be wise to go to ebay and see if you can auction them off and have a cap price or reserve to be met that is the amount you want. Heidi (my other half) purchased a 87 locked frnt/rear grs1, weber, calmini steering, front bumper, custom rear with swing away and mounted extra hub, 300 watt sound system with cd player, custom alarm, shielded on diffs and underside as well as nerf bars, header,cam, custom exhaust, slant back and two peice full top, light bar and fag lights down on bumper, diamond plating in the corners and the rocker panel, and the inside came with a cb as well as being mint on carpet and seats. That and i got extra drive shaft with spacers as a backup to the custom ones on it that make up for the spoa, rancho springs and dt shocks, tracking arms (that are junk) and braided extended brake lines. I was supposed to get a high amp alt as some other stuff as well but never did....All that for 2500. It was really supposed to be 2000. and i had it for that price too but things changed. Oh yeah a high lift and extra diamond plate tool box with some military box as well was thrown in. It sits on 33's with a matching spare. That was a good deal. Birfield rings included. Granted im massaging it to be a real trail rig because as it sits its just for show (poser rig) but Heidi likes it.

I myself picked up two sammis, both stock one with a removable hard top and special edition (which means "especially nothing important added") both the same color and on one set of good tires. Came with an extra engine too. 800$ for both.

Then my first purchase was my hard top for 300$ and i think (no i know) i over paid for that, but its my favorite.
Spare parts rig that i drove home was 250$ and that was supposed to be 200$ but that price changed too
My friends both purchased theres one for 700$ and the other for 400$

I know people get more for them on ebay, i just hunt mine down. Oh yeah Glenn got one with a removable hardtop that needed a new clutch and a tail gate for 250$ That was the best one so far i think. Easy fix and drives great.

This is just my experience around here, which is of course dictated by territory and a keen eye in the papers and having the ear out on what friends see. What you can get for your two really is determined by the buyer (prospective) and how long you can wait for the right price.

Just one more of the elite Samurai![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome