Off Roading Forums banner

NCO hours next week

357 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  wildweasel 
#1 ·
Please take note, NCO will be closed from Feb 1 to Feb 8. I am taking a week of vacation and going to Europe. I will be shipping up to Wednesday morning. I am in most of this weekend, leave a message or E-Mail if you need anything before Feb 1.

Thanks,

TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com

G
#2 ·
WOW-going to Europe? I really should start that Samurai mail-order business I was thinking of...

HAHA. Have a good trip.

Michael O

-01 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab
-00 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
-88 Samurai, 2" Sky Manufacturing body lift, 1" Desert Steel lift shackles, 31" Mud Kings on Summit chrome spokes

#4 ·
Hey Tim, glad to hear everything is going as planned. I want to wish you the best of luck there. Hope you have half the fun i had the last time i went.
Let us know how the trip is when you got back man.
Later
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
MUD is your friend baby!!!!!!!!!!

G
#6 ·
Tim, I wish you the best of luck. I look forward to all the details...LOL. Be safe and come back. I need more parts.

ERIC

Turn it till it breaks, then back off 1/4 turn
1986 Suzuki Samurai JX
2000 Suzuki Esteem seats
2" Calmini S/R

#7 ·
Yeah have a good trip, and if you get around to it can you give us an update on the fiber glass stuff, I know the first group is filled but when do you think you'll be setting up the next group and so on and so on. I really need a tub and don't want to start designing my next phase untill I know what I'm doing with the body, or what I can do with the body.

Driving off-road needs to be done well, like throwing a fly at a rising trout in dark, calm waters. Take pride in the task, and the reward is more than the destination.

#9 ·
rear diff parts, can and spacer for the front diff gear change, and a few other odds and ends..
I am trying to get all the parts in hand for the cj and hybred rear/disk conversion ... And I need a
set of felts and seals for the front of mild weasel.. (A whole lot of shaking going on with it.)

Glenn Loud
87' Zuke Spoa, 31's, 4.16 tcase, Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Locked both ends, 8klb winch, Snorkel -Wildweasel2
NE4WI- club

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.