Off Roading Forums banner

soft top

531 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Looking for a slant back soft top for 90 Samurai, preferrably black... used but not abused, or new!! New to the board but not new to Samurais. Son, gotzook is a member and informed me of this site. Thanks

#2 ·
I know of a slant back removable hard top that is two peice and white for sale. Its really cool and you can see many pics of it. Its Chris's, sorry forgot his last name but he has a website if your interested. Let me know and ill track it down for you. Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,

#5 ·
Yup anton named him. He has the removable hardtop and a great website that is valuable. Check him out. Thanks anton for listing it. Max

Just one more of the elite Samurai!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif External cage on a hardtop, x8ki wrn winch, M/L's,pny crb,98amp alt,32's, lckd f/r,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.