Off Roading Forums banner

Dana 44's R&P's, Help!

524 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Zuk Jr. 
#1 ·
Dana 44\'s R&P\'s, Help!

I have a friend that has some Scout dana 44's that wants to swap into another truck, what are the gear ratio's for the Dana 44's? Sorry don't know the year of the scout. Who sales the r&p's and at a good price? What would a good R&P be for useing 16/35X15 Boggers with a V6? What are the lengths of these axles? I posted a few months back about some Scout axles for my Samurai and I still don't know if I want to do the swap since the Scout has 0 degree of caster! That would be a pain in the ass to cut the axle and change the caster! I just don't think I want to mess with it! Would look cool but would also stick way out with the short and small body of the Zuk! Thanks for any info!

Brian /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif THE ULTIMATE ZUK
http://www.geocities.com/brianconrad1/

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Re: Dana 44\'s R&P\'s

For Scout II axles, the available ratios depend in part on which model year axles you have. The following applies to four wheel drive (front/rear) sets:

The ratios (front and rear) could be any of the following: 2.72, 3.07, 3.31, 3.54, 3.73, 4.09, or 4.27

Hopefully you don't have a combination of the two. <grin>

Tom McMillion
Waynesboro, VA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.