Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - TBI ON OLD Chevy
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2000, 01:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

TBI ON OLD Chevy

i have been looking at hollys pro jection II system 1300.00 and also the tuned port injection from them a would guese they are more money. I have a 454 BBC with 10.1 ,gear drive, roller rockers and LS7 rods the heads are 781 ovel ports with the large vales i think they are lik 2.66 cant rember what ever the big stock ones are (cam is a roller 4x4)have not bought it yet might end up just hyd. any way what would be the better choice between the two. also is there any way to put a stock tbi or throttle body on the BBC. I really dont want to spend a bunch of money if i dont have to. I have seen throttle bodys for SBC with everything for 200.00 in the trader. could i get an intake and make these work. i have run these with 750 holly carb and the stock throttle body is rated at 800 i think i could be wronge any way. I am just tired of getting stuck on hills and running poorly on rough gound. also would help out on MPG. Of course it dont help that i suxk on building carbs.lol thanks for your time.

If it has tits or tires it will give you trouble.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome