Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Which tubing bender and Notcher??
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2000, 02:03 PM
Posts: n/a
Re: Which tubing bender and Notcher??

be careful what you buy.... there are three types.
1. parts bender. Allows you to bend flat stock and bar.
2. pipe bender. bends pipe NOT tubing (ie not what you
would use to make a roll bar.
3. tubing bender. bends seamless, and electrically welded
structural tubing.
4. The difference between the tubing bender and the pipe
bender is the negative arch on the inside of the dies.

Hope that helps....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome