Off Roading Forums banner

JEEPN/ thank you! they should arrive today.

384 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
should arrive today..

big,mean,loud,fast,and oh so pretty. /wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: JEEPN//did you send my flares yet?

Yes, they were sent out. I checked the tracking number and they were scanned in Melville, New York this morning at 8AM. I was away all weekend, sorry.

I sent the flares, cleaned up as best I could, with the mounting hardware and new screws. I also included 2 new GM tow hooks with mounting hardware. It's coming in the same box you shipped it to me in. Please let me know when it comes in, I was going to e-mail you anyway to see if it arrived.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7" Lift/33" Swampers/REP 8000/RS9000's/Scout II D44's F&R w/4.10's & Lockrights

G
#3 ·
Re: JEEPN//did you send my flares yet?

thanks. i had forgotten about them until the other day..i will let you know when they arrive..probably today if they are in melville..
Thanks again...
i tried sending you pictures...the mail was sent back to me by the mailer daemon..i hate that guy lol.. i'll take a few with the flares on when i get my jeep back from the shop. i'd like to see your jeep as well.. thanks again...matt

big,mean,loud,fast,and oh so pretty. /wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.