Off Roading Forums banner

OT Gun Owners Beware!

483 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  mxnhid 
#1 ·
Pass this Along...

Gun owners beware!

Please pass this on to others who will contact their legislators quickly!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2000 1040 federal tax
form
all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50
per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb. 24. This bill will become public knowledge
30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to the Internal
Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this
without the Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage.

http://www.senate.gov/

You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number. (SB-2099)

DaveAZ

Asian Auto Parts
http://www.asianautopartsofaz.com

"We make your Suzuki ZIP for less"
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn sneaky bastards will try every avenue they can to strip law biding citzens of their Constitutional Rights! They keep forgetting that this country was formed by people who over threw one government by way of revolution and by god it can be done again! Keep this in mind, once they have your Second Ammendment Rights, what keeps them from taking away you First?

#4 ·
Fudder Muckers!

I sad to say NY recently became the hardest gun law state in the nation.

All "assualt" rifles are illegal to possess, based on the interpretation of the law offical!

One thing that is scary, possessing my post-ban MAK-90 at the same time as pre-bam high capicity magazines is a felony, punishable by jail time.

The stark historical fact is than whenever a government has levied more than 75% tax burden on it's citizens, the citizens revolt.

Two years ago, a study was done in NY on the current tax burden. An average family pays a total of 64% of all wages in taxes. That's income, SS, property, capital gains, utility, sales taxes along with user fees such as tolls and alike.

As you can see, that magic 75% is approaching. No wonder they don't want us to have any serious guns.

At least I've got mine.

Yankee Tim

#5 ·
Hey guys,thats why its ever so important to join the NRA.I dont have an arsenal of guns,well ok one.But I do know that if the public gets disarmed there will be a rise in crime like you wouldnt believe.Murders,carjackings,burglaries will run amuck.Thats their overall agenda...to disarm the public(more government control)Anyway its really a chain reaction.No guns,no hunters.No hunters,no money from licenses to set aside land to hunt,fish,and even wheel!The NRA stands up for our rights,so its really worth joining.I paid 25$ for a year.That money goes to the front lines for battling government

#7 ·
Forget the big city, it's coming to the small town near you. Definitely something to watch for and get involved before it's too late.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7" Lift/33" Swampers/REP 8000/RS9000's/Scout II D44's F&R w/4.10's & Lockrights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.