Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - O/T When it's your time to go!
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 02:08 PM
TeamRush
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRich View Post
The 4 stomachs aren't unusual. A lady that lived next door at least looked like she had 4, maybe even more! Gross!

My original post about they "eat the same diet" was for Taz or Dale - their answer was supposed to be "I dunno." Or with Taz, a 19 page plagiarized documentary as to why.

Then I was going to ask why he professes to know anything about Jeeps, electricity or most anything when "he doesn't know Sh--!"

But obviously he's been asked that many many times previously and finally caught on.

But it's laughable that so many didn't catch on.
I was going to answer it, but I though I'd poke taz a while before I did...
Seems he's NOT smarter than a 5th grader!...
Cause in 5th grade around here, the kids are showing cattle, helping butcher, and starting in with the farm programs...

Jeep Girl let the cat out of the bag, so I though I'd give specifics...
She was on the right track...
And STILL ahead of taz and dale!

Anyway, I'm sure you can come up with SOMETHING that will 'Stump The Chumps' again!

I'm still waiting for them to answer three of five questions that came out of a grade school kids leaflet my nephew dragged home...
Not a peep from the 'Experts' yet!

Turns out someone's grand kids answered two of the questions! Once again, whipped by 5th graders, (or even younger!)!!!

So Many Cats, So Few Recipes...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome