Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Bash 2009
Thread: Bash 2009
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM
jdoggmoney
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

So the park will be open til 7:00 on Saturday, correct? How much prep time should we allow for our supper contribution. I have something in mind, but it may take too long to cook (rice dish). I only ask because I myself probably won't want to wait long to eat after wheeling from 9-7. I suppose I could supplement protein with liquid carbs tho.

I think someone mentioned a year or two ago that those little orange flags are required. Is this correct?

I have a little goodie from Rock Hard 4x4 for the raffle and will harrass Cabelas again Monday for something as well.

Now... Who's gonna volounteer to save me a campin spot. I probably wont roll in til 6 or so Thursday. I hate the thought of driving all day, only to get bumped to a secondary campground for some stupid reason.

Oh... Did I mention that I have yet to really "test" the new gears and ELocker? I should probably throw on some warm clothes and put a couple of miles on her before I strap her down to the trailer. Pretty sure I still need to do a little adjusting to the drag link as well. Otherwise I should be good to go.

13 days and counting... Come on guys and gals, it's crunch time!!!

Is this the only hammer you've got?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome