Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Wiring electric fan for thermostat and dash toggle???
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Booger
Addict

Read your original posts. You can pull up and print someone elses drawings but that still tells me you just don't understand electric. I call the white wire the neutral, force of habit, the NEC does allow different colored wiring to be whatever you want it to be thats why we have marking tape in the electric supply house. By the way where is the drawing I asked you to post to help this gentleman out? Now all of a sudden you changed the thread to wiring air compressors, whats up with that? If a 3 way IS what you say, then why are there sooooooo many different switches to perform different functions? Why are you soooo afraid to admit you are wrong, when you are? Bad home life got you down, wife beating you tooooo many times a day so you have to come on line and bother others with your dribble. What happens with a 2 wire switchleg when the neutral is a hot? All code approved. Taz or should I say Spaz, your posts are more suited for humor and nothing more. I would never follow any advise from you on a bet.

BOOGER

"Sometimes Insanity and Genius walk the same side of the street"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome