Love our Dodge MegaCab Diesel. Though of course the minute we bought it diesel became more expensive than gasoline, for the first time in like forever.
After dozen or so cars, trucks and SUVS, this is first diesel we've owned, first Dodge.
- All four doors open WIDE.
- The back seat folded down is HUGE area.
- While the back seats do recline only a little, it's better than nothing and more than any others do.
- It pulls a 22' three-axle box trailer with three quads and full race gear like it's not even back there.
- Flip-out mirrors rock when towing
- 15-18 mpg normal when towing
- 20-25 mpg unloaded
Of course it's hard to judge - our 18 year old son has had it on the road the last year. Did ATV races on the East Coast all last summer, away at college and around West Coast races since September. We should have it home this summer though - I hope? But I guess that says it's easy to drive.
But you probably can't get one for $25k - unless maybe it's got as many miles as ours does on it?! I can't wait to see what the odom says...