Off Roading Forums banner

my blazer

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  texas sub 
#1 ·
first pic of my blazer

home brew bumper headlight setup its not quite done gona change the headlight buckets and redo the reciver winch mount.

lights are hella 550s

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
okay a couple, more.

the pic with 3 axles outside to inside towards house.
14ff 10bolt8lugfront, dana60 rear.

then the axle alone is 8lug semi floater from a 90s 3/4ton chevy.

maybe the enginebay later, it actualy looks better then the rest of the blazer,

Attachments

#9 ·
Looks like a wheelin' machine. I like the t-case skid plate, looks good.

#10 ·
i tried rotating the t-case flat but that put it through the floor about a foot at the pasengers feet. i also thought about flipn a 241 driver side drop over reworkn the oil pickup and running it flat on the passenger side. but then id also have to rework and build some funky t-case levers.

so what ended up is t-case skid and boxed tranny crossmember. there isnt a factory crossmember in the entire rig. i routed the exhaust throough there and its rubber mounted to the other crossmember.

still more boxing and finishing on the t-case skid, but it is servicable now and servs its purpose also gives me lower jacking point. it only clears the t-case by a 1/2 inch. the yoke coming off the t-case has clearnced itself when the tranny tweaks in its rubber mounts.

sorry im rambleing, better get to bed.

have a good one

Evan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.