Off Roading Forums banner

old timers and european zukers

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Billy Bob 
#1 ·
Ok, here goes. after 3 hours of trying to find it, i am about to give up. YEARS ago, somebody posted a link to a orange morris mini that was converted to 4wd. best my memory serves, it was a european trials rig. id guess the tires where 38s or larger, seems like it was on rover drivetrain. if anybody has pictures or a link to the web site, i sure would appreciate it.
Thanks
BiLLy bOb

hillbilly30@eolvnet.net

#7 ·
Naw... we're the same only diffrent. I been citified... kinda outta necessity. Here in Socal everything used to be farms, pasture land cattle yards, citrus groves and dairy farms... now it's all paved with mini malls and PETA and Sierra Club & every other kinda poser there is with a bleeding heart. Really pushed most of my lifelong friends outta state.... can't say I blame them.

Here's another web site:
My old Austin Mini 4x4. On Suzuki Samurai frame. Chevette 1.6l with auto mated to Samurai transfer case and diff's. Bosch CIS in

#8 ·
billybob-ca, sorry man, mini4x4 up in canada isnt the one im thinking of. the one im looking for is a HUGE orange one used in trials competitions over in europe somewheres. the 2nd link you posted, i already got it. thanks i do appreciate it.

jim, naw man, theres 2 billy bobs. him, over in KaLiFouRniA, his id is **billybob** , mine is **Billy Bob**, rekon the space in my name represents the extry air space in my poor little head. :p
BiLLy bOb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.