Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - The loss of a great guy.
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 08:38 PM
AJMBLAZER
Mud in my Veins

Here's a quote that Jason's brother just posted on Colorado K5 - Full-Size GM 4x4 Restoration and Off Road Community :

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysBro
Hey Guys, this is Jason's brother. On behalf of myself and my family we want you ALL to know that this is amazing. We all see what is going on here, and on all the other boards, and I want to tell you guys that we do cherish every kind word that is written. I can not believe how many people that he has touched. I want to thank you Esteban, never met you brother, but you have helped more than you can imagine. Well I came onto the boards to really find out what happenned, and couldn't believe what I found a group of "dirt guys" that have some of the biggest hearts in the WORLD! Goiing through the pictures is amazing! This is a side of his life that we only heard about....but it was his LIFE! We the family of Jason Payne thank you for everything said. Please paste this onto the other various boards that are in the group. It's appreciated. Ken Payne

2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 with stuff. Stockish.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome