Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Hmm....wiping the dust off
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
mxnhid

Thats so very odd, Heidi and I were talking about heading out your way and had wondered if Alan made it back safely this week. Our ears were burning! What are you doing here? I thought you gave up wheeling?? Last i spoke with you, it was build that jeep for a sunday runner and fading off in the distance....Im very happy to hear that your still in action. Joe and I almost purchased a garage out in gardner Ma so we could have a hobbiest place to work on all our stuff. After a survey of the property, we decided that it was not the right choice. We miss you all a great deal. It would be nice to see everyone again and get together. I still have mon-tue off as my weekends, cause i cant give up sat-sun.
Oh yeah, Heidi and I went to Italy and Greece and Crotia for three weeks in Aug-sept. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE, and i cant wait to go back. But first i have to build the tracker and one of these sammi's. I have to get rid of one of these sammi's too, but its a tough choice... Id like to hear your opinion on what you think, but its too much to type. Maybe i could drop you a line, or stop by and we could talk about it?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome