Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Yamaha Rino or Polaris Ranger
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Wendell Chenault

Yamaha Rino or Polaris Ranger

Hey folks! I need some help on choosing between the Yamaha Rino 660 and Polaris Ranger XP 700. I live in NE Louisana and plan on using the side by side for deer and duck hunting, working around the house and I have a heavy 21 ft deck boat that I want to use the side by side to park the boat in the back yard. I also have a wife and 2 kids that like going out and riding around for fun, so I need some way of seating everone. I hear the Ranger is fuel-ejected and will start easier in the winter but is jerky when starting to move. The Rino has a carb which is cold natured but smooth. The Rino looks sporty and the seats are very comfy, but again seating for the family. I really want to put a hard top on it so I can possibly deer hunt while sitting on the top. Also I don't plan on just going mudding but which seems to be better in the mud? I need some imput from folks in this area if possible on what they have seen as pros and cons on both. One day I look at one then the next day the other, can't decide......help!!!!!! Let me know what you think at [email protected]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome