Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - O/T Last Saturday's Off Roading Trip...
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
eeboater

Re: O/T Last Saturday\'s Off Roading Trip...

Wow - MT several people have been "helping" me out by removing the yokel... you have done the best job yet.

Thanks for all the comments... I committed the ultimate sin and opted to purchase a boat last January instead of a Jeep.. I know I know what was I thinking? Anyway, now that it's beautiful outside I'm not regretting my decision anymore. Besides, the view from the helm of a boat tends to be a bit easier on the eyes than from the drivers seat of a Jeep (read: Bikinis [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]).

You are right lilrick, that was on Pewaukee Lake... its the biggest lake in my area. I grew up as a river-boater so this is a bit 'new' to me, but hey, I manage... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Norman is a 130 lb bonehead we picked up at the humane society just about 2 years ago... he's a great dog and I often wonder what idiot let him wander off. Ahh well, his loss = my gain.

Greg -- we're going to be getting one of those doggyPFD's; but wanted to make sure to goofball was ok on the boat first. Now that we have that confirmed we can move forward with the purchase.

Sean

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome