Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - O/T Last Saturday's Off Roading Trip...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
eeboater

O/T Last Saturday\'s Off Roading Trip...

Well.. technically I was off roading - just not in a Jeep. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My Dad and little brother were up over the weekend and we all decided to spend Saturday out on the water. We actually spent Friday on the water as well and they loved it so much we went out Saturday. It actually ended up being a much nicer day on Saturday.

Since I had 4 people I decided to take our dog, Norman, with us for his first boating trip. I wasn't sure how he would react - but thought it was worth the try!

This was taken right after I pulled out of the ramp - seems to be doing ok so far!

He seemed to like travelling here the most. I think he felt like he was in my Jeep with his head out the window -- he liked the strong breeze that went through the middle of the boat... and liked all the scents that were associated with the breeze.

After a little while, we decided he needed a little safe-keeping. So, we test fitted him with his own PFD.

This was kind of neat, we were slowly idling across the lake when this seaplane flew right over us and landed about 300 yards ahead of us.

Lastly, my new desktop photo... there ain't much purtier than your pride 'n' joy sitting idle in the water, is there? Now if only that yokel didn't pull in behind my boat when I took the photo - but hey, can't win em all right?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome