Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Just Wanted to Share a Minor Victory
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 11:11 PM
bluecj77

Re: Just Wanted to Share a Minor Victory

Thanks everybody for the kind words. My California registration had run out several months ago so this is huge for me. I have been grinning like an idiot all day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My understanding is that I just need to take a written test to get my license here, so that should be easy. I am going to school at Willamette in Salem. So far it is absolutely great. All I need to do now is find someone to wheel with and some good local places! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
And a picture as requested. A boring pic, but I am happy to share [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome