Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - HEY... new guy to this forum... but not a new guy
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Mike Walker

Re: HEY... new guy to this forum... but not a new guy

I race every type I can... currently T-Rex has Mud Bog Raced, 2 WD Mud Drag Raced, Grass Drag Raced, Dirt Drag Raced, Asphalt drag Raced, Ice Drag Raced, Ice oval raced, Ice Figure 8 raced, Hare Scramble raced, Oval Flat Track Raced, Competed in ATV pulls... hmmm... I think thats it...maybe I missed something ???

IMO, once they get the durability issues addressed with the weight restricted IRS quads, the SRA's are going to have a hard time competing... but I think most ( the King included ) would be pretty spent up after a season of X country racing... also IMO, the big singles will have a harder time with the twins... ( I've heard of a guy thats ging to try the new 800 Polaris... he stripped a bunch of weight off it, & is going to try the circuit ??? I wish him well )but a glance at your sig... tells me you knew all that already... [img]images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]

even my wife likes to beat the "boys" in the mid sized 4 X 4 class in the mud racing...( see attachment )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1391875-Sallyemmonsbog.JPG (57.1 KB, 63 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome