Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Why to carry a fire ext in your rig!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
pontiac58
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Why to carry a fire ext in your rig!!!!!!

Well as the day went on and after i plowed the 9in of snow out of the driveway. I checked out the damaged real good and nothing really major. Floor will need some paint, seat is ok, probably was just the soot from the paint burning. Some paint and maybe some fresh undercoat on the bottom of the floor. Then most likely throw away my 8 month old cat and muffler. As hot as the muffler was, im sure the cat had to loose its guts and is now in the muffler. But i will know more next week once its on the lift at my shop.

I went and sucked up the vacume advance and it only moved a tiny bit and i couldnt move it by hand. So it may be that the timing was so far retarded, so that is where i will look first.

At least my jeep is still here and will still be at the bash in May. Now i just have to figure out how to clean all the extinguisher dust out from the inside. I may just take the top down and when i tow it, hopefully it all blows out.

[img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome