Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Transmission Troubles caused by an Accident!?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
LUV24BY

Transmission Troubles caused by an Accident!?

Welp, it was the first Monday of the New Year and those days are always inevidibly bad - I got rear ended two weeks ago. She hit my Blazer hard enough to bend the hitch down @ a 45 degree angle and buckle the frame (on both rails) where the hitch is attached. Now, within 10 days my friggin transmission took a crap! I have almost completely lost 3rd gear and reverse. Anyone know of any logic or coincedence these two issues happened so close together? Anyone ever experience a similar connection? It's a TH350 and before the accident it was working superbly! Not one ioda of any problems or issues. [img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]

Just friggin pissed [img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] off and not sure if these two events are connected in anyway. [img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Just thought I would see if y'all have had similar experiences!

[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]

[img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1379029-DSCF0378.JPG (473.9 KB, 26 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome