Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Suspension Woes
Thread: Suspension Woes
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2005, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Buffy
Aprentice

Re: Suspension Woes

I am wondering if I have a sheered pin or something like that on the pins. To my knowledge the truck has not been in a wreck. I have been all over under etc this truck and see no signs of a wreck. I plan on looking closer for a cracked weld or something along those lines this evening. What bothers me the most is how squirrly this thing has started driving. I may completely drop the axle out and inspect all the parts. Perhaps a bad spring?? For those interested here is what the alignment printout says about the rearend: left rear camber -0.5 left rear toe -0.10 / right rear camber -0.4 right rear +0.15.

I am familiar with the woes of keeping a TTB in alignment but have been pleasantly surprised that the front is within specs. This behavior has only recently begun. The only other thing I can thing of would be someone took my truck on an unauthorized joy ride! [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll keep you posted when I figure it out. [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome