Off Roading Forums banner

caught an a$$clown lastnight........

1K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  RRich 
#1 ·
trying to steal some ammo boxes (wheeling stuff, straps, chains), cooler and 4-way out of the back of my jeep lastnight about 3:30 am.......i wish i had my cell phone on me when i caught him......i did have my .45acp tho
..........i made the guy put my stuff back as i walked around and kicked (dented) his car doors in......after that i told him he needed to start walking and leave his car here cause it was mine now......well as he ran up the street i made a dash to the apt. to get my phone..well that lil'ass was fast.....by the time i got back outside to watch his car and call the cops he was already driving off....wish i lived in the country..cause 8 rounds of .45acp would have been in the hood so he couldnt have driven off.....

assholes really piss me off......any of you had caught people doing this before?

See less See more
#28 ·
Yes Yes Yes - true. Too bad it was out here in the desert - it'd be even more funny in the city where everyone would be laughing at them and easier to find. A helicopter spotted these guys with their search light. They must have been blue by then.

Along those same lines -- a girlfriend years ago had a travel agency - one afternoon 3 or 4 guys came in to rob them (yes travel agencies often have lots of cash.) In the process of robbing them, they had the employees strip totally. Then the crooks threw their clothes on the roof out front. Reasoning was the employees wouldn't go running out in the street to yell for help - phones were all ripped out. Three girls, one was my girlfriend at the time, one young guy.
Right after the crooks left, my girlfriend ran out of the building (he he - a strip mall of course) and started yelling. Cops came - crowd gathered etc. My girlfriend wasn't embarrassed about runing around naked - she was a nudist anyway. She, not the cops, got a ladder and climbed up on the roof to get their clothes. Even though she got the clothes she didn't get dressed for awhile - till the cops insisted. The newspaper had an article about it - complete with a picture of her on the roof - black spots included.
Funny, she said she was impressed with the young guy - she had no idea! He quit the next day out of embarrassment.
I laughed like crazy when she told me about it.
Yup, true story too.

I think that's a good way to disable them without hurting them. I really doubt they can sue you for that. The way courts are if you hurt a robber or thief - even insult him, he goes free, you go to jail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.