Off Roading Forums banner

The MOST Dishonest Car Company

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  half_fast 
G
#1 ·
What has happened to Jaguar since FORD bought them. They have become the most dishonest car company on the planet. In my case my father bought the car and one of the incentives was what the Jaguar salesman explained as the "Piece of Mind" program. That program allows for the car to be turned in should the lessor or purchasor pass away. Unfortunately may dad passed away last May and we attempted to turn in the car. They outright said NO! The piece of mind plan was really the "Piece of Crap" plan. They said that since the title of the car included his company's name on it, the piece of mind plan was nulled. Since we had no choice, we agreed to keep the car and a Jaguar Credit debt manager agreed to waive the late fees if the payments were brought current. Well the payments were brought current but the statements kept arriving with the late fees. I called them last week to inquire...and to my dismay they claim that the debt manager did not note the arrangement of waiving the late fees. NOT TRUE and more lies. This has got to be the most dishonest and treacherous car company in the world. The cars are inferior and the service is even worst. Those issues do not even compare to the level of dishonesty and outright lies in order to sell their cars and collect money. Beware if you are thinking of buying a Jaguar. They will lie, cheat and do whatever they can to get you into the contract. Thereafter you are nothing more than another sucker!!! I sent a copy of my posting to Jaguar and they said a supervisor by the name of Jeff Muse would call me back. After 5 days of waiting I called him again. He again was too busy to talk to me. Stay tuned and stay away from Jags.... This is where FORD and JAG can find me....Cigars

See less See more
#2 ·
I am sorry about your father passing.

I am sorry that you choose to dishonor him in this way as well. The piece of mind program is for an individual not a company. They are honoring the policy because the company did not pass away. As to the late fees....the estate didn't pay the payments so the company still owes the payments.

You discredit Jaguar and Ford for another companies actions. Your father had a reason for putting the car in his companies name and now the estate has to deal with it. If the estate wants the car then pay for it. If not then turn it in and let the company go default on the payments.

When I speak to someone concerning late fee or payment arrangements I normally get thier name and see to it that they document my file for such. If Jaguar says the guy didn't document the deal then your beef is with him not Jaguar.

When you have the guts to post who you are, where you are from and any objective complaints then you might get positive results but you are trying to have us (that can't afford a Jaguar) down to your level. You are bringing a bad light to the board by using it the way you are. There is a proper time and place for this and this isn't it.

In dominos when you call points and are wrong you take the hit. Well it is time for you to take the hit........

G
#3 ·
Hey car dealer....you failed to read what I posted and as a typical dealer took on to defend the lies. First the dealer included the company as a co-signer without telling him that it nulled the "Piece of Mind....Crap" plan. Then one of the BOSSES outright lied about issuing a credit for the late fees. It was just a technique to get someone to pay for the past due payments. In reference to dishonor my dad...that's a very insensitive and mean comment. But then that's what I would expect from a car dealer with no scruples. ....by the way
In reply to:

When you have the guts to post who you are,

[/ QUOTE ] I DID POST WHO I AM..

#8 ·
Boy if i had 75K to burn, id be right down at warren henry jaguar in miami to buy one of those awesome XKRs with that 390 HP asphalt burning supercharged rocket engine

Also its jags most reliable engine ever...

Ever since Ford bought them out, they are 10 times more reliable than that old british "lucas electric BS!"

Hey Cigar man, whatcha want fer it?

I hope your dad did`nt get it from "the collection" in the gables.....

G
#9 ·
Just wondering how you can call a brand-new designed engine and automobile reliable? Doesnt it have to prove itself? In 5 years Ill take that with a grain of salt... right now its just hog-wash

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.