Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: O/T dryer heater element replacement?
1. Dryer heater element repair,
2. Is the easiest thing on God's Green earth,
3. You pull the back,
4. You take out the old one,
5 You put in the new one,
6. You replace the back.
7. It's so easy my daughters can do it (and have)....
8. You'll do fine.
9. Find an appliance store in your area that sells parts,
10. They'll have a replacement....
11. It's gonna cost ya!
12. 25 to 35 bucks....