Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Good sources for SKYJACKER & WARN BLACK DIAMOND?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2004, 07:09 AM
InfantryYJ
Veteran

Re: Good sources for SKYJACKER & WARN BLACK DIAMON

Quadratec!?!?!?! I'm sorry, but the service does not outweigh the prices, they may do the "match price" thing, but why should I have to call and say "so-and-so has it cheaper", when I can just deal with "so-and-so"? And their shipping rates are crazy, it goes by price, not by poundage, so a small expensive item that weighs less than a pound would cost a phenomenal price to ship, but a cheap heavy item, may be less, this could work both ways for an individual.

And a "just for instance", a couple of years ago, I needed to get me a Detroit locker, Quadretec had them listed for $5??(can't recall exactly), one of the companies that I was referred to gave it to me for a little over $400 with no haggleing,....and their service is awesome as that's who I deal with exclusively now as long as they are selling the product that I'm looking to get.

Quadretec,....I use their catalog as a wish list for some items.......but,...to each their own.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome