Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - name this part
Thread: name this part
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 325
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: name this part

Sounds like you are talking about the EGR tube - "Exhaust Gas Recirculation".

The one on my old 258 didn't route under the engine, it just came off the header as a quick elbow to the EGR valve that sat right beneath the intake manifold. But I can't imagine too many other things that come off the exhaust, go through a valve, and route to the intake.
highfill is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome