Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - name this part
Thread: name this part
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Posts: n/a
name this part

I need some help, please. I just replaced the exhaust pipe (aka head pipe) on my 1985 CJ7. During this process, I noticed that the pipe that comes off the exhaust pipe also has a major rusted out hole in it. I suspect this to be the source of the stink I have been smelling. The question is what the heck is this pipe called? Again, let me explain. This pipe comes off the exhaust pipe, that attaches to the manifold. The pipe then bends under the engine and comes up on the other side into some valve. The valve is then hosed into the air filter. Please name this pipe. I am trying to locate either a new or used one which would be a lot easier if I knew what the name of the pipe is. Thanks
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome