Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - the flowmasters are on the 360 and sounds goooood
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
webjeep
Veteran

the flowmasters are on the 360 and sounds goooood

ran by the exhaust shop today just to check the progress and to my surprise the flows were on. my guy did an awesome job of keeping everything tucked up nice and tight all the way i'll try to get some pics posted next week.

anyway, it was run with 2.25" dual pipe, no crossover and the 40 series flows. he tucked the mufflers in just under the body immediately behind the t-case skidplate. it looks awesome and sounds even better. i was a bit concerned that it was going to be too loud, but when i fired it up it was a nice mellow rumble. with steady throttle increase it didn't even get that loud. it really only got very loud when i layed into the gas. anyway it sounds awesome, ill try to post a soundbite later if i can figure out how [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

of course with good news comes the bad, apparently on the inspection they found that i need new brakes up front and a new rotor on the driver's side. that and a vacuum leak on the base of the carb. oh well, easy fixes there. hopefully we'll be ready before next thursday.

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-web

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome