Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - woohoo got to drive the jeep across town
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
webjeep
Veteran

woohoo got to drive the jeep across town

well, i went over to the shop today to get the jeep and have a buddy of mine tow it over to get the exhaust put on, but for some reason i allowed myself to be talked into driving it across town with no exhaust. i fired it up and instantly began smiling again since it has been since november since i drove it. i pulled out of the shop and headed down the road. i was stuck next to some rice burner with a 5 inch coffee can muffler at a light and had to laugh as my v-8 with open manifolds masked the crappy noise of his cuisinart on crack. at any rate, the jeep is over getting the exhaust put on now, going to be running a complete custom exhaust with 2.25 straight pipes through 40 series flowmasters. the guy doing it is going to tuck the flows up just behind the t-case and run em out the back. i was assured that the pipes would be tucked up nice and tight (as far as possible). hopefully i will have the heep back on the road sometime next week. yeah !!!!!!!!!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i am psyched. i miss my jeep.

-web

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome