Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - airbag suspension info?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2004, 08:08 AM
CJDave
Keyboard Implanted

Re: airbag suspension info?

[img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] As you probably know, the Real <nobr>Truck</nobr> Challenge was recently chronicled in FOUR WHEELER magazine, and one of the "daily driver" trucks that did quite well was air-suspended. I just cannot think of a better way to do a rock <nobr>jeep</nobr> than with air bags. How else can you get the movement that is needed? TEAMRUSH is vitally involved in an air suspension company located in Indiana. They do a lot of different types of applications from what I gather in my phone converstaions with TEAMRUSH. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] NOT to diminish your skills in any way, [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] or do anything except support your work, [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] or in any way reduce the effectiveness of your text, [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].....but I AM posting a glossary of useful terms that you will be using in your contacts with vendors and others who may be into air bags: Solenoid, Supply, Axle, Driving, Challenge, Double, Centered, [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Got to get those terms perfect so you can be taken seriously in your future contacts with vendors. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Be sure to keep us posted on what is going on with this project, and if you need to talk with TR, e-mail me and I will ask him if I can send you his secret phone number. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome