Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Truck was broken into
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 09:46 AM
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Truck was broken into


What you saw on Ebay is called a Jimmy Jammer or something very close to that. It gets mounted between the door handle and the locking mechanism (rods, etc). I've seen them here locally for around $10.00. My door handle was also pried off. The worst part of it is the bend in the metal where the screwdriver rested. I hate looking at that thing. It's probably not noticeable to others but I can see it.

Sorry for your loss, but it's replaceable and you can protect yourself the next time.

blabhern is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome