Off Roading Forums banner

Daddy's bringin baby home tonight!!!!!!

982 views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  smitty808 
#1 ·
Daddy\'s bringin baby home tonight!!!!!!

well I finaly got the big check I have been waiting for! I made the call and "daddy" (me)on his way to go pick up my zuki

this is kind of a shock to all because I have been keeping it hush hush til i had the money in my greedy little paws! so I guess the jest of it all is "merry christmas to me" and of course a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! keep watch as a post from grumpy will follow with pics!!!!
to all the bedford boyz......I"M BACK

P.S. Don't tell my wife I spent the xmas cash

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Daddy\'s bringin baby home tonight!!!!!!

Sorry no pics... But alas, you are about to renter the zuki community. First though, let me break out the sawzall and the welder for a short bit to liven it up some.
Did I say "BOGGERS" yet? I wonder how fast we can get "Reds Revenge" trail ready? At least we made it home in all this ice.LOL............

#4 ·

Figgy,

Congradulations on your new addition or should I say addiction?

Hmmm, a power stoke decal? Are you planning an oil-burner conversion or what?

Happy holidays to all,
Paul

#5 ·

well thanks for the welcoming! however I have been around for a while (couple 3 years) in the zukin world, just like a "dummy" i get frustrated and sell out for a while and then return... so here I am

as far as the plans for anything
anybody who does know me and wheeled with me such as billybob "the *******", grumpy, smitty, purevil and some others all know that I fly by the seat of my pants... for me there is no time to plan I'm always in a hurry for nuttin. but i'm takin lessons on those patience things from grumpy so who knows what the future might hold.

#7 ·

no fear smitty I don't see a sale in the future... take too long to get another and get back into it so I might as well keep it and build!!! if you build it it will crawl!!! btw smitty did i mention to you I finaly got BOGGERS?

#8 ·

You have never seen a sale....until it breaks!!

If you break it.....it will sell!!!

J/K Figgy...hope you and "Red's Revenge" Have a long and meaningful relationship!!(longer than most of my marriages anyway!!! Which I might add I am coming up on having my Sammy longer than I was married either time!!
)

#9 ·

hey fig, when the day comes to sell it man, I GIT DIBS ON IT, that way you KNOW that when you decide to get back into it, she will be sittin here under a tarp or in the barn waitin fer ya......
BiLLy bOb

#10 ·

oh dear billybob glad to C yer back up and running on the bbs!!! as far as a sell goes I do believe the wife would castrate me before she would let me sell another!!! you don't know the h@ll I have put her through with my whining and complaining about how i miss it and want to get back at! so now she is letting me do my thing and trying keep me happy!!!!! so sorry bro no sale besides it would be a trade you still have my car in the field!

G
#11 ·

I knew it had been too quiet in the woods....... So,, you gonna steal the radio out of the wife's truck again or has this Zuke got a radio ???? Kiddin......Look forward to riding with you again.

#12 ·

no i figured i would leave her radio alone and get my own... i was actually thinking about only having a cb so i could drive you crazy all day. you know for old time sakes! I can't wait!

#13 ·

nawww now fig, i wasnt tryin to con ya outta it, juss sayinnat whenna day comes you get pissed off at it n go pricin it, call me first so 4 months later once youve cooled down agin it will be here waitin fer ya.

BiLLy bOb

#14 ·

After all the work I am going to pitch in with this one, good ole GRUMPY will be the one to castrate him. I promise you that one. Losts of cutting and welding on the horizon, starting 2 days after x-mas (acumilating steel, torch gas, welding sticks and parts right now).
I am very sorry for this last weekend.
I hope you can forgive?

#15 ·

well sorry billybob last weekend was my fault as you know already! as for ever putting it up for sale cause i'm pissed of at it
I don't see that happening! if i get all peed off at this one it will go out behind grumpy's garage til I chill out! Its too DARN frustrating when i'm ready to get back at it! and as grumpy stated above too much time in this one for me to let her go!!! waggy axles... already there but not correct so we are redoing all the suspension, some of the wiring, and other miscelaneous crap... looking forward to all the work and the garage time with grumpy
(he likes it when I make alot of noise)
besides billybob you know what i'm talking about we are alot alike... we both like to do things different and tear things up. so it's a matter of time before we meet on the dusty ole trail once again my friend!!!!!!

#16 ·

no prob on last weekend fellers, i know how it can be sometimes, seems like im having one of those months, well, maybe 2 months. ill get things straightened out one of these days......
BiLLy bOb

#17 ·

Time to get out the sack's of stoopid!!!!

Glad your gonna be running throught the woods with us again.
Getting stuck on trees, falling in holes, rollin through "Roger" just cuz someone said you couldn't make it through..but don't worry, I'll be right behind ya!!!
Well all, so much for those quiet Sunday drives through the woods...lol

#18 ·

Brent, I have been on the trail 37 time this year. I have wheeled with you mabyee 3 times of those. You got to get your bootie on the trail again too. Heck noone hardly goes anymore xcept Mark Kathy and I. I miss the old days, somewhat, of all of us going out. Figg is back and when we are done there will not be much need for the sacks of stupid. His is getting built to get around very well. But I am sure his true color may fly a time or two just for posterity.

#19 ·

Grumpy, you are so right ... bye the time I FINALLY get it out on the open trail I should be pretty close to beening SET UP...
Brent, i'm taking on a whole new perspective with this go round ... a level head, gonna start bring the boy with me and the wife, so I gotta drive with a little more in mind (like my 5 year old) so it'll just be a sunday after noon stroll for the most part! thats not to say when a good mudhole gets between me and my destination I won't let the BOGGERS eat
so until then merry xmas to all and to all a good day

#22 ·

RR glad to hear from ya! well not if but when I get rich we will all make history with my gigantic indoors offroad park!!! ran by none other than the great rr and you gotta have good meals so we will throw billybob and grumpy in the kitchen (open fire) and well put the clown smitty in charge of the OFFICIAL zuki museum! I think I about got it all figured out!..... I"LL MAKE YA FAMOUS!!!

#24 ·

I'm so sorry i forgot to tell you my plans for brent!
I was thinking brent could be our "pink" lady-walmart, greeter and also look after the gift shop! sorry brent I just know you like working behind the counter
!!! don't be
look on the bright side you get to do what you do best and talk with everyone!

#26 ·

counter jocky huh....GEE THANKS!!!

Think I'll pass on that one till a better job opens up!
Or a better title..how about P.R. man or something? Same thing, just a better title...lol

And, no I haven't been out much this year, if you'll recall, I spent most of the summer going through a divorce, living on the North side of Indy, and not really spending much time in Bedford!
It's hard to find time to go wheeling when your going through all that $h!t now ain't it!!

But I did find a really cool tow rig out of it all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.