Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - Changing Tcase mount....DIDN'T WORK
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2003, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Shorts

Re: Changing Tcase mount

uhmm, no snippy, i checked the bolts and mounts [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Besides, I'm not going to lie and to you and tell you I did if I didn't. I was in SA, so, I don't have access to the extra tools, supplies, and room that I do here in CC to work with. Granted the only thing I used bdifferent here in CC that I didn't have in SA was huge oak blocks to put my jack on, I didn't have that up in SA....call me dense if you wish [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I just called around and autozone has one for $18 so I'm going to go pick that up here in minute after I eat lunch and change it out as soon as I get back. I was just talkin to AJM and he mentioned the same thing you did about not mixing poly and rubber.

Now, to answer my question, is it as easy as removing those 4 bolts, lifting the tcase and replacing the mounts?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome