Off Roading Forums banner

Zookin 2K3 Registration

1K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  wildweasel 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Great...after I press "submit" it brings me to the main menu and find the trail descrription.....
I WANT(ED) I Scream Trail as first choice Saturday
Tower O' Power As second.
Then the opposite on Sunday!!!!!!

#8 ·
I don't think that the I Scream Trail is an option anymore according to Wildweasal.
Tower o' Power may or may not be a go unless one of you has a spare $299,000 laying around to purchase the land.

Hey Yankee Tim - Don't forget to update the link on your site!

#10 ·
In reply to:

unless one of you has a spare $299,000 laying around to purchase the land.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, if the raffle is big enuff.....

I dunno how MA works, but in NY, if you put a for sale sign up, it's hard to press tresspass charges if the tresspasser claims they are looking at the property. Even the "shown by appointment" doesn't help much.

I am NOT suggesting we do that.

I think the sign up will help establish the attendance this year, and pending the land use issues, we will figure which trails are available and such.

G
#13 ·
When I try to register, and hit the "next step" button, I keep getting a message that says "please enter a different choice for your second choice of saturday trails". All fields are filled out and I've tried all possible combinations of trails to no avail.

Any suggestions?

#14 ·
What I'm trying to say is there are some land issues this year. A couple of trails available last year may be verbotten this year, so we may have to "wing it" as far as actually which trails we will be running. WildWeasel is working on getting trails fro us to run, maybe something new.
The regi form worked very well last year as far as setting up trail rides, This year we may have to change the actual trail a group will be riding on based on the land issues.

So, basically, while the regi form does establish thr rides, the trails are in limbo. Therefore the one thing the regi does do is establish a attendance list for sure.

BTW - when I called the campground to confirm our presence again this year, they were soooooo stoked! The lady there said she absolutely loves us, and the "regulars" enjoy seeing our little parade of "monster trucks". She said they will get the bucket truck ready for our group photo again. I, for one, would like to see 4 rows of 10 trucks this year.

Ummm, did that answer you?

#19 ·
In reply to:

When I try to register, and hit the "next step" button, I keep getting a message that says "please enter a different choice for your second choice of saturday trails". All fields are filled out and I've tried all possible combinations of trails to no avail.

Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Moof - try it again if you didn't get it to work already!

Wayne

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.