Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Saftey on vs. off-road
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please complete your user profile:[*] It's a nice thing to do.[*] It's helps to know who we're talkin' to.[*] It helps to know what's your ride.[*]It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one.
5. Off Road and On Road driving share the same thing.
6. It's 90% driver and
7. 10% Vehicle.
8. Safety is determined by usage and planning.
10. Fail to understand one and and the other's useless.