1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please complete your user profile:[*] It's a nice thing to do.[*] It's helps to know who we're talkin' to.[*] It helps to know what's your ride.[*]It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. I'm not a fan of body lifts over 1' because,
6. I think they look stupid (sorry for being so blunt).
6. They don't give more undercarriage/running gear ground clearance.
7. They put more stress on, and can damage the tub,
9. Are they easy to do?
10. Yep, if you can get the bolts free from the tub... they are easy to do.
11. IMHO... look for another way to lift that TJ...