Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: 88 jeep skiping problem
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please complete your user profile:[*] It's a nice thing to do.[*] It's helps to know who we're talkin' to.[*] It helps to know what's your ride.[*]It helps to know the local in which you live.
3. Read the New Posters Message at the top of the forum.
4. Participate! Two brains are better'n one!
5. A TPS won't normally cause an engine to "skip"...
6. That's an unusual term....
7. Would the term MISS
be more appropriate?
8. The problems now got to be narrowed down.
9. As a point to check...
10. Start with the fuel filter and the fuel pump and Fuel Pressure.