Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: CJ LIFT
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
About 67.6 ??? seems pretty exact to me.
[/ QUOTE ]1. Hey John, after all I am an engineer.
2. While working with my father-in-law (IMHO the best carpenter in Washington State) we were laying out a foundation.
3. I wanted the measurements EXACT...and I was taking forever making them.
4. He walked over and said: For God's Sake... we're building a house, this ain't rocket science. A quarter inch here or there in 40' ain't going to hurt any...
5. Since it was my foundation I was laying out... I kept with Rocket Science.
6. When done... anywhere in that house a marble wouldn't roll when placed on the flooring!
7. It may take a little longer to measure twice and cut once...
8. But it's worth it.