Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - O/T Government Grants for Small Businesses...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2003, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
mbalbritton
Keyboard Implanted

O/T Government Grants for Small Businesses...

Alright people, I've been looking into starting my own business. I've done research on the business and company and I am now at the point where I need to look to where to get the start up money or the money and collatoral to take out a business loan. Been looking into the Government Grants, but all I can find are the books and materials you can buy to tell you about the grants, how to get them, and in some cases, actual application forms and samples of succesfull applications. What I cannot find, that I'm surprised about, is actual information on the proccess with out having to buy the books and programs, to see if I do want to or even need to get those books.

I figured there are people on this board that have their own businesses and I thouht I'd also take this chance to see what you might have done to get yours up and running. Even on the odd chance that someone here received a Gov't grant to start your business.

any input would be much appreciated.

thanks

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome