Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Mounting new glass tub
1. Mount the Grille,
2. Mount the Fenders to the Grille.
3. Place the tub forward to the Fenders.
4. This gives you the forward to back placement.
5. Now get a tape measure.
6. Measure the Tub between the outside edge of the Rockers,
7. To the outside edge of the frame rail,
9. On Both sides...
10. Make both measurements the same.
11. Locker 'er down and drill.
12. If you want,
13. Put a piece of tape on the bottom of the tailgate area of the tub.
14. Do the same for the rear cross-member.
15. Mark center on the tape of both the rear cross-member and the tub.
16. Line 'em up...
17. The tub's now centered over the frame.
18. It worked for mine!