Off Roading Forums banner

insane Jeep burnout video

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  WILL 
#1 ·
Here's an insane burnout. You'll need Window's media player.

Jeep burnout

#3 ·
Man that was rediculous. I bet he's got some breathing problems now. I can also imagine that would do some damage to the components near those tires, like brake lines and fuel lines.

But some people have more money than brains, so as long as he had fun.

#7 ·
I once read in the paper about the driver of a car that burned to death when his car was stuck in the mud, spun his tires till they caught fire, gas tank caught fire, and he was unable to open his car doors owing to the vehicle being sunk down too far.

Also, there was a tire pile fire in a small town where tires were being piled up for shredding for road construction (???), some guy drove his 4x4 over them, got stuck, and his spinning tires caught them on fire. They never did get the tire pile fire put out, it burned for days and they evacuated many homes.

There is a tire recylcing pile near our City centre. Of all the stupid places to store somethign like that. An enourmous pile of shredded rubber fully open to public access at all hours. I called our local politician who is in charge of City Works and Operations and told him that tires posed a fire hazard and the smoke was toxic. And that they shouldn't be stored in the City Centre or left open to public access in the case of arson. He said that he wasn't aware that burning tires posed any risk to health. What a dumb ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.