Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups - View Single Post - New Process 203 Transfer Case
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 12:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

New Process 203 Transfer Case

I have a 1978 Chevy Blazer and am having a few problems with it. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. The first problem I am having is with the transfer case. I do not understand the range selector. I have a new process 205 in my other blazer and the range selector is from front to back goes in this order, Lowloc, Low, Neutral, High, Highloc. This is simple. On the 203 does the range selector operate in the same order? I bought books on the thing but it never tells me what order the range selector operates. The next question i have is that every time i put it in High(or what I think is High, assuming the range selector is the same for a 203 as it is for a 205) it will always slip out of High. It doesnt slip out of any other gear just high. Is something wrong with the transfer case or is high not really high gear, but some other gear?
Please help me because it is really getting on my nerves because that is the last thing i lack in order to have the drive train completely finished. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome