Off Roading Forums banner

mustang that makes me vomit

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  yoat94 
G
#1 ·
See less See more
#8 ·
The wing only adds around 6-8 HP. It varies by what color it's painted. Matched to the body and you get 6. If i came right out of the box(like the rest of the car.) you get 8. Now if he has chrome exhaust tips then you can expect a 8-10 HP gain. This factor varies one the original exhaust setup. If it's a 6 CYL car and you add dual exhaust then you get 10 HP. If its an 8 CYL car and you merely add the tips then you can expect a good 8 HP in the 6500RMP and up range. To bad those motors redline way before you ever see the full effect of such a worthwhile and truly retarted mod.

My advice is know your rice before you go around making HP estimations. You can always be fooled by those damn stickers.

G
#16 ·
Yeah. Could be the new Ranchero GT.

To tell the truth, I have never really liked the newer mustangs myself. Now I love the true muscle car mustangs. 1970 Boss Mustang and 1969 Boss Mustang are my two favorite Mustangs.

#21 ·
also you can't forget to slouch down as far in your seat as you can , then recline it so your laying in the back seat and to finish it off tilt your whole body so you you are almost in your passenger seat, and hang on to the steering wheel with your arm fully extended and peer out your drivers window that is half down so you can show your tint off! That makes the car run the best ! And the way to attract the real ladies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.