Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Relay Questions (Jump in here Leve!)
1. I've been pondering the latest schematic for a few days.
2. SW1 position has been bothering me.
3. Anyone walking by the Jeep could throw that switch when parked,
4. Play with a few other switches,
5. And you may come back to a dead battery, at best.
6. How about tying SW1 into the Switched Ignition system?
7. I'm a firm believer in walking away from a DEAD Jeep in a parking lot,
8. AND being able to enable the electricts and have 'em work.
9. So, if you can even disable/enable the main feed circuits that's a plus.